PCAAE organized a two-hour webinar (10:00 a.m. to 12:00 nn.) held on November 19, 2020 themed, “The Power of A: Rev Up Your Journey in this New Normal with Association Power.” The event, which was also livestreamed in PCAAE’s Facebook, attracted over 200 views.
The event had five segments which covered the following:
(1) Fundamentals of Associations, “Ayos ito! The Benefits of Joining an Association of Associations” presented by PCAAE Founder & CEO Octavio ‘Bobby’ Peralta
(2) Digital Tramsformation, “Tech na Ako! Adapting Technology & Innovation through Groups by PCAAE Chairman, Charlie Villasenor who is also Chairman of the Procurement and Supply Institute of Asia (PASIA)
(3) New People Management, “Talentado Edukado! Talent Development & Education: Continuous Journey” by PCAAE Trustee Jesse Francis Rebustillo Presid,ent of Philippine Association of Professional Speakers
(4) Adopting an Advocacy for Sustainability, May Halaga na Ako! Knowing, Embracing and Adapting to Changes & Challenges as a Whole With Associations, Both For Business & Advocacy” by PCAAE Trustee Evelyn Balmeo-Salire and Secretary General of the Philippine Retailers Assocation and
(5) New Paradign of Communication, “Kailangan Omnichannel! The Platforms are Many but Need to be Seamless to Accentuate a Homogenous by PCAAE Trustee Ritzi Ronquillo, IABC Fellow and Board Adviser of the International Association of Business Communicators Philippine (IABCP).
The webinar was moderated by Rolly Pagaspas, Partner, V81 Radio Worldwide / Big Media Group.